om·ni (ŏm′nē) – prefix; all; in all ways, places, etc.; without limits.
OmniSMS™ is your NextGen Aviation Management System. Designed and built for all aviation service providers, OmniSMS is totally customizable to the size and scope of your company, the type(s) of operations you conduct, and the standards you need to meet. Call us today and bring your Aviation Management System to the modern standard.
OmniSMS: Your fast-track to Part 5 compliance and FAA’s SMS Voluntary Program (SMSVP) standard – Now with integrated ASAP reporting and ERC processes. Call us at +1 760 239 7895 for free consultation, or download our white paper here.
Spokane, WA – July 15, 2020 – Due to COVID-19, we are giving away FREE stuff!
- SMS eLearning course: Avoiding Accidents
- ASAP Policy Manual (IAW AC 120-66C)
- ERP Addendum: Pandemic Response (call for WORD docx)
- 14-day access to our OmniSMS sandbox web app.
Here at Omni, customer service has never been better. Call or email to learn more…
(Spokane, WA) – July 10, 2020 – US Part 121 / 135 operators and 145 MROs: Advisory Circular AC 120-66C has been published with a recommendation to create an ASAP Policy and Procedures Manual. Use our FREE template, or copy and paste from our template to yours to improve your ASAP and ERC processes. Contact us for this document in MS WORD format.
Better yet: Save time, money, and eliminate redundant reporting and 3rd-party facilitator fees by bringing your ASAP in-house with OmniSMS. Call for free 14-day access to our sandbox, or to ask us about buying out your current contract.
We are not the cheapest.
We are the best.
Large & Regional Airlines
(Spokane, WA) – July 27, 2020 – Omni welcomes Mountain Air Cargo (MAC) of Denver, NC to our growing list of saavy operators; clients who demand the best in SMS/QMS services. MAC will employ the OmniSMS system to their part 121/135 operations and 145 repair station activities.
(Spokane, WA) – June 30, 2020 – Omni welcomes Alaska Air Transit (AAT) of Anchorage, AK to our growing list of Alaska operators. AAT will be deploying the OmniSMS v4.1 web application to accept ASAP reports and manage their ERC processes. They will also be participating in ASIAS data sharing by end of summer 2020.
Maintenance & Repair Orgs
Aerial Service Providers
Airports & Air Traffic Services
(Spokane, WA) – June 16, 2020 – Omni Air Group has entered into an agreement with the MITRE Corporation and FAA which will allow participating OmniSMS® clients to share de-identified safety data in the ASIAS system. The ASIAS program compliments Omni’s integrated Aviation Safety Action Program (ASAP) which is built right into OmniSMS. This means:
- No need for a 3rd-party facilitator;
- No redundant reporting;
- Queries by airport / aircraft type;
- Share ASAP and FDM/FOQA data, nationwide.
Air Ambulance / HEMS Operators
Fixed Base Operators
(Anchorage, AK) – March 01, 2020 – Visit us at the Alaska Air Carrier Association’s AACA Convention & Trade Show March 4-5, 2020 in Anchorage, AK. On Friday March 06, Omni will be presenting a 4-hr. FREE workshop on SMS / QMS Insights for 121 / 135 operators. Click here to view the presentation.
ASIAS is the ultimate safety data sharing tool for US commercial operators.
- Web based, mobile friendly application
- Flight & ground operational risk assessments
- Quality Assurance Program w/audit checklists
- SMS Manual with Part 5 / SMSVP processes
- Emergency Response Plan template
- SMS eLearning courses for employees and managers… and more!
- Barrier-based event risk classification
- Multi-dimensional risk assessments
- Bowtie analysis
- IOSA and ISSA global audit programs
- MEDA/REDA error decision aids
- LOSA observations using TEM Model
- AS9100 aerospace quality standards