om·ni (ŏm′nē) – prefix; all; in all ways, places, etc.; without limits.
OmniSMS™ is your NextGen Aviation Management System. Designed and built for all aviation service providers, OmniSMS is totally customizable to the size and scope of your company, the type(s) of operations you conduct, and the standards you need to meet. Call us today and bring your Aviation Management System to the modern standard.
OmniSMS: Your fast-track to Part 5 compliance and FAA’s SMS Voluntary Program (SMSVP) standard – In a web-based system that really works.
What's new at OmniSMS
Visit us at the Alaska Air Carrier Association’s AACA Convention & Trade Show March 4-5, 2020 in Anchorage, AK. On Friday March 06, Omni will be presenting a 4-hr. FREE workshop on SMS / QMS Insights for 121 / 135 operators. Click here to view the presentation.
Omni is also pleased to offer the informative SMS eLearning course: Accidents and How to Avoid Them (follow the link to self-enroll). This SMS short-course is also provided FREE of charge, courtesy of the Alaska Air Carrier’s Association and in the interest of aviation safety.
Large & Regional Airlines
Maintenance & Repair Orgs
Aerial Service Providers
Airports & Air Traffic Services
Air Ambulance / HEMS Operators
Fixed Base Operators
- Web based, mobile friendly application
- Flight & ground operational risk assessments
- Quality Assurance Program w/audit checklists
- SMS Manual with Part 5 / SMSVP processes
- Emergency Response Plan template
- SMS eLearning courses for employees and managers… and more!
- Barrier-based event risk classification
- Multi-dimensional risk assessments
- Bowtie analysis
- IOSA and ISSA global audit programs
- MEDA/REDA error decision aids
- LOSA observations using TEM Model
- AS9100 aerospace quality standards