OmniSMS Management System
Let us help you avoid
“the organizational accident”
We know; we’ve been there.
Paul Salerno’s emergency (night) off-airport crash landing; 05 JAN 1996
Need some free advice regarding the many different SMS standards out there (ICAO, IS-BAO, EASA TCO, ACSF, SMSVP)? We can help you make informed decisions. For example:
- If you’re IS-BAO stage 2 certified, don’t tell EASA in you’re TCO application that you’re phase 2 ! – call for more info. on this common mistake.
- When is the best and most cost-effective time to perform a Gap Analysis? If not done properly, you are creating lots of work for yourself.
- Do you want to become IS-BAO registered, or just work toward the IS-BAO, and hold off on the expensive audits?
- Be prepared when FAA shows up for your SMSVP initial workshop; don’t get caught off-guard (like we did) !
- Do you really need an Aviation Safety Action Program (ASAP) with FAA involvement? Do you understand fully the time and expense necessary to properly run ASAP?
We can help by discussing the pros and cons of these decisions and others, at no charge!
Experience and Insight
Your OmniSMS subscription is fully supported; not just by our IT and software engineers, but by seasoned aviation professionals. Bruce Salerno is a registered IS-BAO auditor, pilot and maintenance / QA expert. Paul Salerno is our flight operations / safety management expert. Our management experience includes 125, 135 & 121 certifications, manual and program development, certificate actions, crisis management, business turnaround strategies, and owner / operator responsibilities. Have an issue? Call us for free and confidential advice… maybe we’ve been there.
In the unlikely event of an accident, incident, violation, or identified area of high risk that cannot immediately be corrected, we provide 24/7 support to our OmniSMS clients at no charge. Emergency response drills are one thing; experience managing the aftermath of a fatal accident is quite another. We offer experience-backed suggestions and solutions for risk mitigation and crisis response. These services are provided by our qualified and knowledgeable aviation managers, each with more than 25 years of management experience in the airline and general aviation industries.
Omni Air Group maintains close liaison with the FAA, NTSB and industry safety organizations and associations. From emergency response and effective risk mitigation strategies, to tactful FAA relations and guidance in the preparation of voluntary disclosures, we support your safety officer, director of safety or SMS manager with decades of aviation experience as owners, operators, and key managers.